A little Gratitude --#Sol 16 Day 23
Note: I have a lot of grading to do this week. I find I do not have enough energy left for blogging.
I apologize for such a light post, but I need to finish grading. Thank you. I will be back with more life tomorrow!
Even though, I was exhausted most of all last week, here are things that made me happy:
1. Having tea and homemade yummy cookies with a new friend, a retired professor, who also loves writing! (Thank you for the delicious cookies!)
2. My toddler niece repeating, "Hi, Tatie" on the phone. Her cute little voice makes me melt.
3. My father's (albeit the Alzheimer's) health and ability to get up and go to the memory-impaired center twice a week.
4. Students in my 10th grade English class truly following the structure of the five-paragraph essay for their Macbeth final assessments.
5. Students in my Creative Writing class taking the leap and writing captivating short stories.
6. Students taking the time to read and praise each other's short stories during Writing Workshop.
7. Sharing dumplings and good conversations with a friend I had not seen since the summer time.
8. Colleagues' insightful Slice of Life entries and their taking time to read my entries...
9. The beautiful sunshine that woke me up on Saturday morning.
10. My son's and family's health and safety.